Why UK Restoration Auctions Collects Personal Data From You?
- To provide you with products and services. Each product and service have different information requirements. Therefore, the personal data we need, and what it is needed for, can differ.
Personal Data UK Restoration Auctions
Collects From You.
- This is information about you that you will have provided by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by e-mail or otherwise.
- It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, register to bid, register to sell, and if you report a problem with our website.
- The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial information and identification photography.
Who Sees Your Personal Data?
- The personal data we collect about you will be used exclusively within UK Restoration Auctions.
How Long Do UK Restoration Auctions Keep Your Personal Data?
- We will keep any personal data we or need to provide you with any of the services you we provide to you for the period during which that service is provided.
- We may keep records of any transactions you enter with us for up to ten years plus the year when that transaction was made. This is so that we can respond to any complaints or disputes that arise in that period.
- We will keep other personal data about you if it is necessary for us to do so to comply with the law.
Maintaining The Personal Data UK Restoration Auctions Holds For You.
- We aim to give you control over the personal information we hold about you. You can update the personal information we hold for you at any time by contacting us.
- You can request details of all the personal information we hold about you by contacting us by using one of the contact methods described in the “contact us” section at the end of this policy and we will send you an application form which you should complete and return.
- You also have the right to have all personal data that doesn’t have to be kept for reasons of law, deleted or no longer processed by us. To do this please contact us using one of the contact methods described in the “contact us” section at the end of this policy.
Keeping Your Personal Data Secure.
- UK Restoration Auctions take the security of your personal information very seriously.
- We’ve implemented technology and security policies, rules and measures to protect the personal data we have under our control, both on and offline from improper access, use, alteration, destruction and loss.
- We will take all more than reasonable steps to protect your personal information, but data can never be guaranteed as 100% secure. Please note that we will not be liable for any breach of security unless we have been negligent.
- To improve your experience on our site UK Restoration Auctions use ‘cookies’. Cookies are an industry standard and most major web sites use them. A cookie is a small text file that our site may place on your computer as a tool to remember your preferences.
- Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
Right To Lodge A Complaint With The Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”)
- If you have any complaints about the way in which we process your personal data, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help. Alternatively, you have the right to lodge a formal complaint with the ICO.
Mobile Number: 07511 051 020
Telephone Number: 01769 580 758